Seeing Costa Adeje from the sky is one of the most unforgettable experiences you could have on your holiday. The volcanic landscapes and the beauty of the coastline offer a panorama full of contrasts that are highlighted when you see them from above. Moreover, the gentle temperatures throughout the year and the presence of trade winds provide you with a strong and constant propulsion that allows you to enjoy the flight to the maximum at any time of the year, although the best time to fly in Costa Adeje is September-May, departing from the Taucho zone.
According to FECDA’S CURRENT REGULATIONS email@example.com Tel. 00 34 928 400 805 / 00 34 615 602 329 you may not paraglide
- Within the secure area of airports, airfields, air corridors and flight-restricted zones.
- From Ocaso to Orto.
- Within clouds.
- Over groups of people.
- Over population centres, with a height lower than 300 metres, except during emergency landings.
- Other regulations established by the competent authorities or established by FECDA.
- You do not need any permit
- PYou can enjoy paragliding in accordance with your objectives and knowledge:
If you want to experience paragliding, you can do a tandem flight with one of the companies dedicated to offering this service.
If you want to learn to paraglide, you can take a course organized by one of the federal schools and associated businesses.
If you’re already a professional, you can rent the equipment from one of the specialized companies.